Sent: Friday, April 03, 2020 1:30 AM
Subject: JAWS GoToToolbar

Hi!

Is it possible? Even NVDA has a Toolbar Explorer addon and I guess I would need something like that in JAWS. Is there a way?

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

It does not work in all application. For example in Air Explorer the only way to access the toolbar is through the Touch cursor or NVDA’s Toolbar Explorer