moderated Jaws/Fusion/ZoomText beta 3 is out

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I’ll let someone else, like Mike, put up the details, but my beta 2 version just informed me that beta 3 is available.

JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion Public Beta (freedomscientific.com)

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Yes, Jaws version 2022.2110.30 is Public Beta 3.