moderated jaws doesn't read the custom labels.

Shankar.C <shankar.c@...>

Friends, greetings.

Using the jaws 2022 on windows 10 del laptop.

In our office, we have a web application which is used to log the  time.

This app contains few edit controls and they don’t have the labels.

When I open the application, new document created by default and jaws reads the assigned custom labels.

But, jaws doesn’t read the custom labels after creating a new document from the application.

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi,

Maybe it helps to reload the page? (Shortcut depends on browser). Or you could use JAWS key + ESC to update the screen or JAWS key + Control + ESC to reload the scripts. Does this help?

Good luck
Udo

Am 02.04.2022 um 04:42 schrieb Shankar.C <shankar.c@...>:

Friends, greetings.
Using the jaws 2022 on windows 10 del laptop.
In our office, we have a web application which is used to log the  time.
This app contains few edit controls and they don’t have the labels.
When I open the application, new document created by default and jaws reads the assigned custom labels.
But, jaws doesn’t read the custom labels after creating a new document from the application.

Shankar.C <shankar.c@...>

Hi,

Thanks for educating me about the ctrl insert escape, I tried to refresh the jaws but not the scripts.

Let me try out  once.