moderated JAWS Distortion on Zoom Calls

rmshah@...

Hello all:

My colleagues at work are reporting JAWS distortion with JAWS 2021 on Zoom calls. If JAWS is launched after the call is connected, there is no distortion. However, if JAWS is on before the call connects, then JAWS is distorted. Is this a RealTech effects issue, or have other people been successful with another fix?

Thank you.

Regards,

Rajiv

Justin Williams

Are  you able to unload jaws and reload jaws  to get rid of distortion?

I've noticed that the braille display works better when I do that.

Justin