Topics

moderated Jaws annual subscription

Don H

OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it up to date with a SMA. Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the annual $90 subscription. What happens at the end of that subscription if I don't purchase another subscription? Do I lose the use of what was a full license copy?

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

I guess you will be able to activate your old licensed copy assuming
that you have got an SMA to the latest version of JAWS. If not, it
qwill revert to 40 min mode.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version
of JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to
use them.

----- Original Message -----
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:32 PM
Subject: Jaws annual subscription

OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been
keeping it up to date with a SMA. Lets say I don't purchase another SMA
but go for the annual $90 subscription. What happens at the end of that
subscription if I don't purchase another subscription? Do I lose the
use of what was a full license copy?

David Diamond

The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero. I had the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute that if they want. I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected. Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea. "You should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: November 18, 2020 9:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription

When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of
JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use
them.

OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it
up to date with a SMA. Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the
annual $90 subscription. What happens at the end of that subscription if I
don't purchase another subscription? Do I lose the use of what was a full
license copy?

Alan Robbins

I would suggest calling FS or Vispero, seem to go by both names. Lots of variables so I don't want to give out incorrect information.

Alan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:33 PM

OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it up to date with a SMA. Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the annual $90 subscription. What happens at the end of that subscription if I don't purchase another subscription? Do I lose the use of what was a full license copy?

If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual license that must be purchased and renewed every year. You can still purchase a full license with an SMA and get a perpetual license for that version of JAWS and use it for as long as you like. It won't expire whether you choose to keep purchasing an SMA or not. As Windows continues to be updated and your various programs such as Office 365 continue to be updated, how effective the older version of JAWS will remain might be an issue.

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:28 PM

The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero. I had the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute that if they want. I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected. Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea. "You should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.

When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use them.

Richard Turner

If memory serves, and that could be a big if, let's say you have a SMA through 2023.
You decide to skip 2024 and want to get a full license for 2025 and 26, you have to still pay for 2024.
I still like the SMA approach, but at some point, I may decide to switch if the annual purchase stays at $90 per year because by 2024, that will be more cost effective.
But, not even the Shadow knows if that price will stay the same ....

Richard
"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
--Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

*I’m not the card shark

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 11:19 AM

If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual license that must be purchased and renewed every year. You can still purchase a full license with an SMA and get a perpetual license for that version of JAWS and use it for as long as you like. It won't expire whether you choose to keep purchasing an SMA or not. As Windows continues to be updated and your various programs such as Office 365 continue to be updated, how effective the older version of JAWS will remain might be an issue.

Alan Lemly

When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use them.

NFB Lab 4

If you have an SM a, the best thing to do is keep it up-to-date. If you ever let it lapse, or go to the home annual license, you will end up spending more money. $90 times two is 180. Where as the SMA for two years is currently $150.
If you switch to the home annual license and decide not to renew it, you will then be downgraded to the demo 40 minute version.

On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:

If memory serves, and that could be a big if, let's say you have a SMA through 2023.
You decide to skip 2024 and want to get a full license for 2025 and 26, you have to still pay for 2024.
I still like the SMA approach, but at some point, I may decide to switch if the annual purchase stays at $90 per year because by 2024, that will be more cost effective.

Richard
"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

*I’m not the card shark

Alan Lemly

Gerald Levy

That's now.  But starting in January, an SMA will jump from $150 to $210, so a two-year license at $180 would be cheaper.

Gerald

On 11/18/2020 2:34 PM, NFB Lab 4 wrote:
If you have an SM a, the best thing to do is keep it up-to-date. If you ever let it lapse, or go to the home annual license, you will end up spending more money. $90 times two is 180. Where as the SMA for two years is currently $150.
If you switch to the home annual license and decide not to renew it, you will then be downgraded to the demo 40 minute version.
On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Alan Lemly

The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero.  I had the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20.  The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade.  Others can refute that if they want.  I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected.  Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea.  "You should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.   

When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of  JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use  them.

OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it  up to date with a SMA.  Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the  annual $90 subscription.  What happens at the end of that subscription if I  don't purchase another subscription?  Do I lose the use of what was a full  license copy?

NFB Lab 4

The only reason that it is jumping to $210 is because you did not pay the $150 before the end of the year.

On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:44 PM, Gerald Levy via groups.io <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

That's now.  But starting in January, an SMA will jump from $150 to $210, so a two-year license at $180 would be cheaper.

Gerald

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Alan Lemly

The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero.  I had the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20.  The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade.  Others can refute that if they want.  I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected.  Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea.  "You should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.   

When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of  JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use  them.

OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it  up to date with a SMA.  Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the  annual $90 subscription.  What happens at the end of that subscription if I  don't purchase another subscription?  Do I lose the use of what was a full  license copy?

Mario

and remember the price of the annual subscription will most likely go up as well as for the perpetual subscription next year.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 3:21 PM
The only reason that it is jumping to $210 is because you did not pay
the $150 before the end of the year.

On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:44 PM, Gerald Levy via groups.io
<bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

That's now.  But starting in January, an SMA will jump from $150 to
$210, so a two-year license at $180 would be cheaper.

Gerald

On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner<richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:

Richard

Check out my web site at:www.turner42.com

*I’m not the card shark

From:main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
To:main@jfw.groups.io

Alan Lemly

From:main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Diamond

From:main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy

To:<main@jfw.groups.io>

David Diamond

So what about those who have the JAWS 19 and want to upgrade to 21? They have to pay for who knows how many upgrades to be current.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of NFB Lab 4
Sent: November 18, 2020 11:35 AM

If you have an SM a, the best thing to do is keep it up-to-date. If you ever let it
lapse, or go to the home annual license, you will end up spending more
money. $90 times two is 180. Where as the SMA for two years is currently
$150.
If you switch to the home annual license and decide not to renew it, you will
then be downgraded to the demo 40 minute version.
> On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner
<richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> If memory serves, and that could be a big if, let's say you have a SMA
through 2023.
> You decide to skip 2024 and want to get a full license for 2025 and 26, you
have to still pay for 2024.
> I still like the SMA approach, but at some point, I may decide to switch if the
annual purchase stays at $90 per year because by 2024, that will be more cost
effective.
> But, not even the Shadow knows if that price will stay the same ....
>
>
>
> Richard
> "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying.
> There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning
how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
> --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59
>
> Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com
>
> *I’m not the card shark
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
> Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 11:19 AM
> To: main@jfw.groups.io
> Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription
>
> If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual
license that must be purchased and renewed every year. You can still
purchase a full license with an SMA and get a perpetual license for that
version of JAWS and use it for as long as you like. It won't expire whether you
choose to keep purchasing an SMA or not. As Windows continues to be
updated and your various programs such as Office 365 continue to be
updated, how effective the older version of JAWS will remain might be an
issue.
>
> Alan Lemly
>
> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
> David Diamond
> Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:28 PM
>
> The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero. I had
the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still
use JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few
years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades
in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute
that if they want. I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected.
Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea. "You
should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.
>
> From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
> Sent: November 18, 2020 9:53 AM
>
> When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version
use them.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
> To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:32 PM
> Subject: Jaws annual subscription
>
>
> OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it
license copy?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

David Diamond

All info good, just doesn't apply to Canadian users of JAWS. We do not have the ability to get a annual subscription like U S citizens do. There is no idea if we ever will, either according to a rep from Vispero. Thus we have to pay the $165 for a home edition SMA or over $300 for the professional edition. Since I just use JAWS on 3 computers, it was suggested I just get the home version.

Sent: November 18, 2020 11:19 AM

If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual
issue.

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Diamond

The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero. I had the
20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use
JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20
was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in
technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute

use them.

license copy?

Richard Turner

If you have Jaws 2019, you would have to pay for 2020 and 2021.
You could call Vispero and ask to get an actual price.
Or, plan to commit to the annual license at the rate of at least $90 per year to avoid falling back to the 40 minute demo.

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 1:37 PM

So what about those who have the JAWS 19 and want to upgrade to 21? They have to pay for who knows how many upgrades to be current.

> On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> If memory serves, and that could be a big if, let's say you have a SMA through 2023.
> You decide to skip 2024 and want to get a full license for 2025 and 26, you have to still pay for 2024.
> I still like the SMA approach, but at some point, I may decide to switch if the annual purchase stays at $90 per year because by 2024, that will be more cost effective.
> But, not even the Shadow knows if that price will stay the same ....
>
>
>
> Richard
> "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.
> There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
> --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59 > > Check out my web site at: https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&;amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C2ba69ab94c714f69632b08d88c0a223a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637413322429336798%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=FuYKkTDKbO09c%2Fyuj6wR6DxDmtVdhrZ4zM6c3C5MY0Y%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> *I’m not the card shark
>
> From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly > Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 11:19 AM > To: main@jfw.groups.io > Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription > > If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual license that must be purchased and renewed every year. You can still purchase a full license with an SMA and get a perpetual license for that version of JAWS and use it for as long as you like. It won't expire whether you choose to keep purchasing an SMA or not. As Windows continues to be updated and your various programs such as Office 365 continue to be updated, how effective the older version of JAWS will remain might be an issue.
>
> Alan Lemly
>
> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of > David Diamond > Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:28 PM > To: main@jfw.groups.io > Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription > > The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero. I had the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute that if they want. I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected.
Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea. "You should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.
>
> From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy > Sent: November 18, 2020 9:53 AM > To: main@jfw.groups.io > Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription > > When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use them.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
> To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:32 PM > Subject: Jaws annual subscription > > > OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it up to date with a SMA. Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the annual $90 subscription. What happens at the end of that subscription if I don't purchase another subscription? Do I lose the use of what was a full license copy?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Tyler Wood

Very unfortunate. User error on my part has me paying $165 for the upgrade from 20 to 21. From there, I can purchase an SMA that will bring me to 2023, so long as I do it before 2022 is released.
For any Canadian users, I can handily recommend Ryan from Canasstech. Friendly, professional, and very efficient. I emailed him at 7 PM central and got an email 15 minutes later letting me know he'd be in touch the next day.
I'd really be interested to know why we're not able to get the annual license here in Canada. Surely there is nothing stopping Vispero from enabling it here. I've put so much money into Jaws I can't afford to start falling behind at this point.

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:45 PM

All info good, just doesn't apply to Canadian users of JAWS. We do not have the ability to get a annual subscription like U S citizens do. There is no idea if we ever will, either according to a rep from Vispero. Thus we have to pay the $165 for a home edition SMA or over $300 for the professional edition. Since I just use JAWS on 3 computers, it was suggested I just get the home version.

If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual
issue.

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Diamond

20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use
JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20
was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in
technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute

use them.

license copy?

Richard Turner

Is the price going up in Canada on January 1, 2021 also?
If so, you may want to buy it before the end of December to avoid the price hike.

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 1:52 PM

Very unfortunate. User error on my part has me paying $165 for the upgrade from 20 to 21. From there, I can purchase an SMA that will bring me to 2023, so long as I do it before 2022 is released.
For any Canadian users, I can handily recommend Ryan from Canasstech. Friendly, professional, and very efficient. I emailed him at 7 PM central and got an email 15 minutes later letting me know he'd be in touch the next day.
I'd really be interested to know why we're not able to get the annual license here in Canada. Surely there is nothing stopping Vispero from enabling it here. I've put so much money into Jaws I can't afford to start falling behind at this point.

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:45 PM

Alan Lemly

20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute that if they want. I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected.
Providing of course the person has factual info, not their own idea. "You should ... it could ..." Yes, I did renew my SMA at $165 and do have the 21.

Dave Durber

Gerald:

Regardless as to whether an SMA is $150 or $210, if you do not renew an SMA, you can go on using the last version of JAWS for that SMA, without any restrictions where as, the way I understand it, if you do not renew the home annual license, JAWS, will switch to running in 40 minute mode.

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:45 PM

Gerald

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Alan Lemly

Dave Durber

The upgrade price, is to move a user of JAWS, for example, from version 2019 to version 2021. The upgrade, would allow a user to then use JAWS 2020, if they so wish.

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 9:45 PM

If you have Jaws 2019, you would have to pay for 2020 and 2021.
You could call Vispero and ask to get an actual price.
Or, plan to commit to the annual license at the rate of at least $90 per year to avoid falling back to the 40 minute demo.

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 1:37 PM

On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:

Richard
--Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59 > > Check out my web site at: https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&;amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C2ba69ab94c714f69632b08d88c0a223a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637413322429336798%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=FuYKkTDKbO09c%2Fyuj6wR6DxDmtVdhrZ4zM6c3C5MY0Y%3D&amp;reserved=0

*I’m not the card shark

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly > Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 11:19 AM > To: main@jfw.groups.io > Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription > > If you switch to the subscription license of JAWS, that is a non-perpetual license that must be purchased and renewed every year. You can still purchase a full license with an SMA and get a perpetual license for that version of JAWS and use it for as long as you like. It won't expire whether you choose to keep purchasing an SMA or not. As Windows continues to be updated and your various programs such as Office 365 continue to be updated, how effective the older version of JAWS will remain might be an issue.

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of > David Diamond > Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:28 PM > To: main@jfw.groups.io > Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription > > The same is true if your SMA runs out, according to a rep at Vispero. I had the 20 version, if I did not renew my SMA because it had run out, I could still use JAWS 20. The kicker is though, from what I can remember, if in a few years 20 was out of date as in not working properly because of the upgrades in technology, I'd have to pay for each succeeding upgrade. Others can refute that if they want. I don't know everything and don't mind being corrected.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy > Sent: November 18, 2020 9:53 AM > To: main@jfw.groups.io > Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription > > When your subscription runs out you no longer have access for that version of JAWS. If you have the SMA you keep those version as long as you wish to use them.
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:32 PM > Subject: Jaws annual subscription > > > OK I have a full licensed copy of Jaws home edition and have been keeping it up to date with a SMA. Lets say I don't purchase another SMA but go for the annual $90 subscription. What happens at the end of that subscription if I don't purchase another subscription? Do I lose the use of what was a full license copy?