Topics

Jaws and WordPress

Cliff Self

I just had a new website created for me using WordPress:

http://cliffself.net/

I'm supposed to be able to edit it myself, but can't even get past the login
screen. It's readable with the Jaws cursor, but the forms mode doesn't come
on to let me fill in the fields. So I have two questions and a request.
Are there scripts for WordPress? I couldn't find them with a google search.
Do higher versions of Jaws work better with it? I'm using Jaws 10 but am
paid up through 12. And here's my request. Is there anyone who knows
WordPress who would be willing to give me a quick tutorial over the phone?

thanks,

Cliff