From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pastor Gil Pries via groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 1:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS And Windows 11

Windows 10 will be supported until October of 2025.

Pastor Gil

Ashleigh Piccinino

This is good to know. I don't plan on changing to windows 11 just yet, as I don't want to mess up my computer during school semesters.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 17, 2021, at 12:52 PM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@...> wrote:

So long as you keep current with periodic updates. Previous versions (I’m not sure what the correct term is) of Windows 10 are being phased out from support.

--

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com