From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tina sohl
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 10:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws and windows 11

Hi. Apparently my laptop's able to get windows 11. I declined it for
now, but wanted to ask how it works with jaws for those who've tried
it. Merry Christmas and happy Friday.
Tina

Steve Nutt

Hi Tina,

No problem here with JAWS 2022 and Windows 11.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
T: +44(0)1438-742286
M: +44(0)7956-334938
F: +44(0)1438-759589
E: steve@comproom.co.uk
Hi. Apparently my laptop's able to get windows 11. I declined it for now, but wanted to ask how it works with jaws for those who've tried it. Merry Christmas and happy Friday.
Tina

Jason White

Note also the changes in the latest update to JAWS 2022 that provide some access to Windows terminal, and improve the accessibility of the clipboard history in Windows 11. Windows Terminal is used by default in Windows 11 for PowerShell sessions. The clipboard history can be reached, as in Windows 10, with Windows+V.

I’ve been using Windows 11 comfortably since shortly after its public release.