moderated JAWS and Windows 11

Loreal Lavigna

Has anyone on the list upgraded to the beta preview of Windows 11?  What are your thoughts?  My laptop suddenly upgraded two days ago to Windows 11.  I didn’t even think I was a windows insider, but apparently I was and wasn’t even aware of it.  I don’t see too many issues or deal breakers for me with regard to JAWS and Windows 11 so far.  There are a few things I’m looking up workarounds for and have managed to find most of what I’ve been searching out online, but I’m wondering what anyone else on the list thinks of the new Windows.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  LorealLavigna@...

Website:  Click here for Transcripts By Loreal

Phillip Gross

I’ve thought about doing it with my backup computer, but, as of yet, I haven’t had the time. What have you had to find work arounds for?