From: Don H <lmddh50@adams.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 1:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and web tables

OK I have a web page that has a table I am trying to read. It says in the Jaws documentation that control alt numpad 5 is supposed to read the table info. I find it does not. All I want is to be read the entire table of info using Jaws 2021 on a Win 10 20h2 system with either Google chrome or Edge.

Don H

I am just learning to use jaws even though I have had it since the demise of Window Eyes. So far I would say that it is more difficult to get the info on a web page table than other screen readers I have used.

On 11/19/2020 3:37 PM, Don Mauck wrote:
Is this different than in JAWS2020?
Regards:
Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office | (APO)
303.334.4184
Don.mauck@oracle.com