From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 9:24 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Udemy?

How accessible/useable is the Udemy online learning site with JAWS? I’m running 18 now, but plans to upgrade to 2019 in the near future. On win 7, so still have IE, along with firefox and Chrome, both latest versions. Suggestions, up to and including looking elsewhere, appreciated.

James Homuth

Interestingly interesting. I’ve had reasonable success getting videos to play nice using latest IE and JAWS 18. The player itself takes some, er, creative navigating, but once autoplay’s turned off it’s actually tolerable. What parts of it gave you issues, out of curiosity?