Topics

moderated Jaws And Twitter

Pastor Gil Pries

Hi,

I’ve never used Twitter or Facebook due to privacy issues.

Pastor Gil

Lino Morales

Gill what are worried about? Hate to break it to you my brother, but there is no such thing is privacy anymore. Sensorship yes.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws And Twitter

Hi,

I’ve never used Twitter or Facebook due to privacy issues.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries

Not worried about anything, but I heard that they give you unwanted emails and stuff.

Pastor Gil

Lino Morales

Not true. They only email you receive is if someone posted on your fall on Facebook or if anyone breached your account. Same with Twitter.

Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 9:33 PM

Not worried about anything, but I heard that they give you unwanted emails and stuff.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries

Okay thank you for the information.

Pastor Gil

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws And Twitter

Not true. They only email you receive is if someone posted on your fall on Facebook or if anyone breached your account. Same with Twitter.

Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 9:33 PM

Pastor Gil