From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carina Venter
Sent: February 7, 2021 09:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Trello

Hi folks

A quick question, if I may. I need to work as part of a team on Trello which, I gather, is great for scheduling and ticking off collaborative tasks. Does anyone have experience with this space as far as accessibility is concerned? If it isn't accessible, do you know of any open source alternatives that I could propose to the group?

With thanks,
Carina