Topics

moderated Jaws and the bubble screen saver

Jim L

Heya folks,

In Windows 7 I was noticing the bubble screen saver crashing ocassionally and thought it was my 7 having issues but its funny have now Windows 10 installed on a new hardrive and same computer and bubble screen saver is still playing up, I noticed it works well with NVDA so it seems the latest couple of Jaws 2020 updates is the cause, anyone else having an issue with bubble?

Regards,

Jim

Lee Anne Atkinson

Hypervigilant Jim,

I am running the latest version of Windows and JAWS 21.  I have been using the bubble screen saver for years and not had any problems.  Have you tried a different screen saver?

Best,

Lee Anne