Topics

moderated JAWS and scheduling an email officeblecfe Outlook

Shai

Hello,
I am using JAWS2021 on a Windows 10 machine with Google Chrome version
86 and I am trying to schedule emails to be sent in Office 365 outlook
on the web.
I researched if this had been possible and the site I saw stated to
locate the dropdown on the right of the send button and choose send
later and then pick a date.
I did find a dropdown more actions after I selected the more actions
check box in the compose window but when I press enter on this more
actions drop down all I see there is edit in a separate window.
Is there a setting that needs to be enabled within outlook on the web
for this to work?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman