moderated JAWS and Paltalk

Derek Czuy

Hello list members:

What version of the Paltalk chat program works with JAWS and can be installed on a laptop computer running Windows 10? I am asking this question on behalf of a friend. She currently has a version of Paltalk installed on her iPad, but also wants to install the program on her laptop. She finds it easier to type on her laptop than she does on her iPad.

I installed a version of Paltalk on her laptop. Soon after you click on Paltalk to open it, the program closes. Why is this? Your answer to these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Derek