Topics

moderated Jaws And Outlook Auto Fill Sounds

Geoff Connor

Hi all.

I am using the latest version of Jaws 2020 and Outlook 2016 Home and Business on 2 windows 10 computers. When I go to send a message, the sounds that are supposed to play when the auto fill opens and closes are not sounding. My Microsoft sounds are turned on, and the other day, I talked to both Microsoft disability and Freedom Scientific. I had no luck. This feature has never worked for me. If anyone has any suggestion, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Geoff

CJ &AA MAY

I am using the latest version of Jaws, Windows 10 and Office 365 (or Microsoft 365 as it now seems to want to be known by) and this feature does work, but not consistently.

Alison