moderated Jaws and NVDA

Ryan McManomy

Hello I have used Jaws for about 20 years how hard is it to learn NVDA and where should I start?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

IN my opinion, no one can say how hard it is to learn anything because they are not you.

NVDA has many keystrokes in common with Jaws.

I’d start by browsing through the Commands quick reference:

NVDA 2021.1 Commands Quick Reference

When NVDA is running, press insert+n and arrow down to help and right arrow and you can find that list plus the user guide.  Two great places to start.

Richard