moderated JAWS And Microsoft Office 365 Spellings

Steven Hicks

Hi friends,

Can anyone just confirm how this works please, when I am typing and I make an error, there is a sound to indicate it, if there is an auto correct option how would I review that and accept it if it is the one I would like please?

Richard Turner

If you put focus on the word, press shift+f10 or your applications key, and arrow up, Jaws may give you some spelling options.  If the word is too far off, then you would just have to try another spelling to get close enough to get suggestions.

If it shows the word you want, hit enter on it and it should replace the word in your document.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com