From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: November 16, 2021 06:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and emogies

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to insert emogees into email messages using Jaws? I
know Jaws reads them and so if possible I'd love to know how to put them
into email messages as writing the word smile or whatever feels weird. If
sighted people can put them in then there should be a way for blind people
to do it too. Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Hope
someone can help, Madison

Chris

Just hit windows + . to open emoji panel then arrow to your selection and hit enter, then esc to exit emoji panel

Does anyone know how to insert emogees into email messages using Jaws? I know

Jaws reads them and so if possible I'd love to know how to put them into email

messages as writing the word smile or whatever feels weird. If sighted people

can put them in then there should be a way for blind people to do it too. Using

latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Hope someone can help,

Madison

Judy

Hi, you said press windows key and then plus.  That doesn’t work for me. If I press windows then have to do shift equals sign to get plus it doesn’t work. Judy

Just hit windows + . to open emoji panel then arrow to your selection and hit enter, then esc to exit emoji panel

Does anyone know how to insert emogees into email messages using Jaws? I know

Jaws reads them and so if possible I'd love to know how to put them into email

messages as writing the word smile or whatever feels weird. If sighted people

can put them in then there should be a way for blind people to do it too. Using

latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Hope someone can help,

Madison

Curtis Chong

Hello:

Windows along with the period key.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Hi, you said press windows key and then plus.  That doesn’t work for me. If I press windows then have to do shift equals sign to get plus it doesn’t work. Judy

Just hit windows + . to open emoji panel then arrow to your selection and hit enter, then esc to exit emoji panel

Does anyone know how to insert emogees into email messages using Jaws? I know

Jaws reads them and so if possible I'd love to know how to put them into email

messages as writing the word smile or whatever feels weird. If sighted people

can put them in then there should be a way for blind people to do it too. Using

latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Hope someone can help,

Madison

Bill White

Hi, Judy. Because your JAWS is set to either Punctuation some, or none, you aren't hearing the period after the plus sign. It's Windows plus the period. You don't use the plus sign.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...