Topics

moderated Jaws and bank Web sites

T. Civitello

I would like some suggestions for Banking sites that work well wit  Jaws for on line bill paying.
I have used Citi bank for years, they have changed their on line bill pay Web pages and it is difficult. Took me 30 minutes this morning to pay one bill and when I clicked on make another payment it took me off to a page that had nothing to do with bill pay.
Would like to hear experiences with Bank America, Wells Fargo and Chase from those using them.  Thanks, Tom

Richard Turner

I have used Bank of America quite successfully with Jaws and also with their app on an iPhone with VoiceOver.

It is one of the more screen reader friendly banks.

Capital One is as well.

I’ve not used Wells Fargo or chase.

Richard

I would like some suggestions for Banking sites that work well wit  Jaws for on line bill paying.

I have used Citi bank for years, they have changed their on line bill pay Web pages and it is difficult. Took me 30 minutes this morning to pay one bill and when I clicked on make another payment it took me off to a page that had nothing to do with bill pay.

Would like to hear experiences with Bank America, Wells Fargo and Chase from those using them.  Thanks, Tom

Larry McMillan

                I have been using Chase online for over ten years with very little problems.  In the beginning I called their tech desk and they were very helpful.  I am using JAWS 2020 with Windows 10.

Larry McMillan

tina sohl

I use jaws with welsfargo very successfullly and the app works well on
android too.

On 8/27/20, Larry McMillan via groups.io
<macstantax=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I have been using Chase online for over ten years with very
little problems. In the beginning I called their tech desk and they were
very helpful. I am using JAWS 2020 with Windows 10.

Larry McMillan

Norma A. Boge

I’ve used Bank of America bill pay on my Pc and it is accessible.

The BofA Android app is also accessible with TalkBack. HTH Norma

I would like some suggestions for Banking sites that work well wit  Jaws for on line bill paying.

I have used Citi bank for years, they have changed their on line bill pay Web pages and it is difficult. Took me 30 minutes this morning to pay one bill and when I clicked on make another payment it took me off to a page that had nothing to do with bill pay.

Would like to hear experiences with Bank America, Wells Fargo and Chase from those using them.  Thanks, Tom

dennis

i have been using BBVA for almost 20 years. it's a breeze to use online.

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Tim Ford

Wells Fargo’s web site works well with JAWS.  It works a bit better with JAWS 17, but is okay with the latest FAWS 2020.

Tim Ford