moderated JAWS an???Does JAWS work with citrex?

Chris Nestrud

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 05:39:10PM -0500, Ann Byrne wrote:
Does JAWS work with citrex? Are there additional available scripts or
particular settings that must be used?

thx,

Curtis Chong

Also, it is worth remembering that you will need to pay an extra $200 for
the remote support.

Regards,

Curtis Chong