moderated JAWS-Accessible Program to Merge MP4 Files.

Debbie April Yuille

Hi all

Does anyone know of an accessible program to merge MP4 files?

Debbie April Yuille

Hi all

Does anyone know of an accessible program to merge MP4 files?

Karina Castro

Hello Deb, have you tryed with VLC Media Player?

--
Salu2, Kari

Debbie April Yuille

Thanks, I didn’t know that was possible. I’ll give it a try.

Debbie

Hello Deb, have you tryed with VLC Media Player?

El 2/4/2022 a las 07:31, Debbie April Yuille escribió:

Hi all

Does anyone know of an accessible program to merge MP4 files?

--
Salu2, Kari

dennis

is it also possibe to split mp4 files with it as well?

On 4/3/2022 2:08 AM, Debbie April Yuille wrote:

Thanks, I didn’t know that was possible. I’ll give it a try.

Debbie

Hello Deb, have you tryed with VLC Media Player?

El 2/4/2022 a las 07:31, Debbie April Yuille escribió:

Hi all

Does anyone know of an accessible program to merge MP4 files?

--
Salu2, Kari

Avast logo

David Diamond

I’ve been using VLC for years as my default video and audio player.

Thanks, I didn’t know that was possible. I’ll give it a try.

Debbie

Hello Deb, have you tryed with VLC Media Player?

El 2/4/2022 a las 07:31, Debbie April Yuille escribió:

Hi all

Does anyone know of an accessible program to merge MP4 files?

--
Salu2, Kari

Steve Nutt

Hi Debbie,

You can do this with Windows, without needing a program to do it.

First, make sure your files are in numeric order, File01.mp4, file02.mp4, etc. Put the 0 before the first digit, otherwise it will sort 10 before 1.

Next, open a command prompt and type something like: “copy file*.mp4 bigfile.mp4”.

That should make you a big .MP4 file containing all your files that begin with the word File and have a number after them, in order. The file will of course, be called bigfile.mp4, but substitute the names for whatever you want.

All the best

Steve

Does anyone know of an accessible program to merge MP4 files?