Topics

moderated JAWS accessible navigation for Netflix videos.

Tim Ford

Hello all,

Does someone have a list of keyboard commands for Netflix?  I am primarily interested in the playback commands, pause, skip forward, etc., but any others would be much appreciated.

Tim Ford

Jason White

On 12/27/20 6:27 PM, Tim Ford wrote:
Does someone have a list of keyboard commands for Netflix?  I am primarily interested in the playback commands, pause, skip forward, etc., but any others would be much appreciated.
I haven't used Netflix. However, a quick search on Google revealed this:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6419171/netflix-shortcuts-controls-secret-hidden-desktop-mobile-app/

Lino Morales

Well JAWS is not the best way to use Netflix on the PC. You need to use Narrator assuming you have WIN 10. You neeed to enable scan mode by pressing incert plus space to navagate the app. To rewind, fastforward, and pause you use left and right arrows and spacebar to pause. HTH.