Topics

moderated Jaws 20 & Chrome

Larry McMillan

Hi Community:

I have a problem opening chrome when another web site is also open.  The problem remains after I close out the other web site.  Control (L) does not work all the time.  Any suggestions?

Larry McMillan

Those who pray can expect a miracle.

Randy Barnett

Try reinstalling chrome sounds like a glitch. Or try the new chromium based edge it's pretty much the same thing. I actually like it better.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 26, 2020, at 5:55 PM, Larry McMillan via groups.io <macstantax@...> wrote:

Hi Community:

I have a problem opening chrome when another web site is also open.  The problem remains after I close out the other web site.  Control (L) does not work all the time.  Any suggestions?

Larry McMillan

Those who pray can expect a miracle.

Larry McMillan

Thanks.  I will try these.