From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: October 5, 2021 1:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 2022, Public Beta #2

Greetings to all:

Today, I downloaded and installed JAWS 2022 Public Beta #2, version 2022.2109.84. If anyone is using this version of the public beta and finds it necessary to use JAWS Tandem to connect to someone for whom help is being provided, be advised that you will have to switch to JAWS 2021. Otherwise, the user whose computer you are trying to access will not be able to connect to your Tandem session—even if the user is typing the meeting identification string correctly.

Best wishes,

Curtis Chong