moderated jaws 2022 and place marckers with google chrome

William Windels

Hello,

I work with google chrome and last version of jaws 2022.

On my workplace, I use permanent placemarckers on the domain ict.vdab.be

Some of them aren’t working anymore so I want to delete en recreate them.

starting from ict.vdab.be , I open the marckerlist with ctrl+shift+k and there I can’t remove any marcker.

The actiohn can be done but the list of marckers doesn’t change.

I have also deleted the ict.vdab.be_domain.pmi file from settings\nld, restarted jaws  but the marckers aren’t gone.

I have also created a empty file with notepad: ict.vdab.be_domain.pmi in settings\nld but marckers are still there after restarting jaws.

When I created a marcker on another domain, the *.pmi file is created in settings\nlb in stead off settings\nld and there is no ict.vdab.be_domain.pmi file.

Is there a alternative way to force deletion of marckers?

And where are the files with the marckers saved?h

Thx for any response

--

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels