Topics

moderated JAWS 2021 now voices audio level indication on locked screen

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

I just installed JAWS 2021 on my personal laptop running Windows 10 version 2004   My system is set with a password.  Now, if my computer is asleep and I go to wake it up by pressing a key, the first thing I hear is JAWS tell me “Volume level is 58%”.  Never heard this before.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Not sure it’s really a bad thing, but it’s such an odd thing to be reporting out.  I think it happening both if you computer is back at just the clock and also if the screen saver is just on and the first think I see is the password entry screen.  Just strange.

obin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114