Jaws 2021 and outlook 2019

Don Risavy, Jr.

Hello,

I’ve noticed lately that when typing an email address into the to field or even the cc or bcc fields that jaws 2021 is no longer announcing the email address typing in especially those that are stored in the list of email addresses from within outlook.

So wondered how would I enable this or allow this to happen using the latest version of jaws 2021?

Thanks.

Don

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi Don,

This topic was discussed in the German JAWS list as well. It seems to be a problem in combination with a Windows Update. Not all user have this problem and one user said she types the tab key to get into the list and this works for her.

Best wishes
Udo

Am 16.05.2021 um 17:08 schrieb Don Risavy, Jr. <djrisavyjr@...>:

Hello,
I’ve noticed lately that when typing an email address into the to field or even the cc or bcc fields that jaws 2021 is no longer announcing the email address typing in especially those that are stored in the list of email addresses from within outlook.
So wondered how would I enable this or allow this to happen using the latest version of jaws 2021?
Thanks.
Don

Don Risavy, Jr.

Yes that’s what have to do right now on outlook 2019 by tabbing back and forth using tab an shift tab to see the emails address show up when typing them in after sending an email to a particular address.

Thanks.