Jaws 2021 and Google Meet

Phillip Gross

I just got a request for a job interview this afternoon. The company uses Google Meet. I haven't used Meet before. am I going to have any issues with accessibility?

Curtis Chong

I think you’ll be find if you use Google Chrome as your browser. Good luck.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong

On Sep 20, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...> wrote:

I just got a request for a job interview this afternoon. The company uses Google Meet. I haven't used Meet before. am I going to have any issues with accessibility?

Brian D

Hi.

There are no accessibility issues with Google Mee.t

Best wishes,

Brian Dalton.

I just got a request for a job interview this afternoon. The company uses Google Meet. I haven't used Meet before. am I going to have any issues with accessibility?

Phillip Gross

Thank you both.

John Covici

But in Google meet there is no way to tell who is talking.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:42:58 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

Thank you both.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Curtis Chong

With the virtual cursor off, control alt s will tell you who is speaking.

But in Google meet there is no way to tell who is talking.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:42:58 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

Thank you both.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

John Covici

Thanks a lot, did not know that.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:05:37 -0400,
Curtis Chong wrote:

With the virtual cursor off, control alt s will tell you who is speaking.

But in Google meet there is no way to tell who is talking.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:42:58 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

Thank you both.

How do