moderated Jaws 2020 wont start automaticly #jaws

johnny.hauan@...

Something weird going on with JAWS 2020 on Windows 10 20H2. I go to the settings and check for starting JAWS during logon, press OK then when i return to the dialogue box its unchecked again. I find several topics on this issue but no solutions so far.

Also is it possible somehow to automaticly activate the software when you have the ILM code?

Bill White

You might try putting the shortcut for JAWS 2020 into the Startup folder by copyint its shortcut from the desktop into the Startup folder in the following manner,

1. Copy the shortcut for JAWS 2020 to the clipboard with CONTROL plus C.

2. Press WINDOWS Key plus R for Run.

3. In the "run" dialog, type

shell:Startup

4. Press ENTER.

5. When the Startup folder opens, paste the shortcut for JAWS into the folder by using CONTROL plus V.

6. Reboot the computer.

7. See if JAWS 2020 starts automatically.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Something weird going on with JAWS 2020 on Windows 10 20H2. I go to the settings and check for starting JAWS during logon, press OK then when i return to the dialogue box its unchecked again. I find several topics on this issue but no solutions so far.

Also is it possible somehow to automaticly activate the software when you have the ILM code?

johnny.hauan@...

Hi

Yes that works but the setting is for running JAWS at the logon screen. Putting in shell:startup will make it run after logon.