From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Leo
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 5:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws 2020 update?

does anyone know when the next update will be release? the last update was released in June.

--
Best,
   Leo

Larry Gassman

It should be this month.

Larry

I don't think anyone knows when the next JAWS update will be released. It will be when Vispero has enough bugs fixed to make it worth it to release an update, and when they are fairly sure the "fixes" work on a wide range of system configurations.

does anyone know when the next update will be release? the last update was released in June.

--
Best,
   Leo

Leo

oh good, it is time if you ask me 🤔

Best,
   Leo
On 8/11/2020 9:38 AM, Larry Gassman wrote:

It should be this month.

Larry

I don't think anyone knows when the next JAWS update will be released. It will be when Vispero has enough bugs fixed to make it worth it to release an update, and when they are fairly sure the "fixes" work on a wide range of system configurations.

Bill White

billwhite92701@... <mailto:billwhite92701@...>