moderated JAWS 2020 - Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Prohect Crash #jaws #fusion

Tim Dixon

Hello,

For a few months now, I have been having issues with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Project crashing if I have Fusion 2020 running.

Setup:
- Fusion 2020 - up to date
- Microsoft Office 365 - current semi annual update.

I can use teams for chat's and calls without issues. But as soon as I open tasks, OneNote, Word/Excel or Powerpoint file in teams (doesn't happen if I remeember to right click an open in app). Teams creashes and reloads.

If I quit Fusion, the system works fine.

I have recently started with Microsoft Project (latest version) and I have the same issue. If I open Project with Fusion open, it will crash and restart. As soon as I close Fusion, is works perfectly.

Does anyone have any ideas why?

Kind Regards
Tim

Tim Dixon

Hello,

Anyone else experienced issues with Teams or Microsoft Project crashing will using Fusion 2020?

Kind Regards
Tim