Topics

moderated jaws 2019 with 3 brailledisplays

William Windels

Hello,

I don’t understand where the key-assignments for different brailledisplays are stored.

Situation:

My old computer had key-assignements in jaws 2019 for a focus2, 80 cells, a focus5 80 cells display and a handytech braille star 80.

When starting with my new computer, I exported all my settings from jaws2019 into a .sbak-file from my old computer and I imported it with success in my new computer.

On the new computer, it seems that not all the types of displays had the same key-assignements like on the old computer.

I tought there is only one default.jkm file for all displays , it should be stored there and for shore, it should be in the .sbak-file?

But this works probably on another way?

What is needed to have all my key-assignements back like on my old computer?

All hints are very welcome.

Kind regards,

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdagnamiddag)