Topics

JAWS 19 and Netflix

John Doering

Hello:

Anyone getting DVDs from Netflix?

After installing JAWS 19, I am no longer able to move items in my queue.  I shut down 19 and opened 18 and could function as before so no changes on Netflix’s end.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

Marty Hutchings

I haven’t been able to access my NetFlix Cue for a while now.  Everything used to be layed out in a nice table, but not any more.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Monday, December 03, 2018 7:41 AM
Subject: JAWS 19 and Netflix

[...]

Marti:

I know what you are talking about.

I read several articles about how Netflix was to make it’s site fully accessible by January 1, 2018 but that barely happened.  Got some of the functionality back using Chrome, but now JAWS 2019 will not even do what 2018 was able to do.

Will need to switch back to 2018 when working my queue until JAWS corrects this problem.

I should write JAWS and let them know about the problem.

[...]

This may not be entirely the fault of Jaws, all depends on what Netflix is or has been doing to their site.

Could you explain exactly what the issue is, I rarely use Netflix via their website since we have an Apple TV, but I'd like to try and reproduce what your problem is so I can also report it.