Topics

jaws 12.0.1167:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi I remember when I had jaws 4.0 on my uncle's dell and it messed up his computer something fierce. He told me I wasn't installing jaws version 4 on his computer again.
Kenny Peyatt

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

At 12:37 AM 6/30/2011, you wrote:
Hi I remember when I had jaws 4.0 on my uncle's dell and it messed up his computer something fierce. He told me I wasn't installing jaws version 4 on his computer again.
Sorry, I missed your point.

inthane <inthaneelf@...>

what the frack is all this? will you folks get back on track?

inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com