From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2022 12:20 PM
Subject: JAWS2022, windows 11, Eudora

After installing windows 11 on my computer, JAWS 2022with Eudora no longer reliably reads status graphics--unread, sent, etc. turning graphics to all, I see different graphic numbers for unread messages, where in windows 10 graphic 621 consistently indicated unread. When I open an unread graphic, the status graphic number does not change to indicate the item was read. this happened in an earlier version of JAWS and was corrected in a subsequent version. since JAWS no longer supports Eudora,I will just hope the correction happens with a new JAWS. I have graphics set to labeled, but I haven't labeled any because they are inconsistent--graphic 676 preceeds 'read' and 'unread', for example.
Additionally, after accessing the internet, the message list in Eudora often reads "no selected item", and the only way I can fix that is to reboot the computer ... or of course use NVDA, which reads the message list correctly.

Further testing shows JAWS2021 reading Eudora much better.

Ann Byrne

I did, although JAWS2022 was running smoothly with Eudora in windows 10.

At 12:22 PM 2/6/2022, you wrote:
Did you try exporting the settings from the older jaws and importing the settings to the newer one?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>