moderated Jaws2021 How can I copy the version of firefox ?

O.Addison Gethers

HiAl

How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif

Addison

Cohn, Jonathan

Hello,
I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you wanting a specific version of Firefox for your computer? Generally, Firefox will automatically upgrade about every 6 weeks.
There are ways to reduce this or prevent automatic updates, and there are also ways to download a specific version of Firefox though generally, I would recommend against doing that.

Jonathan C. Cohn

On Sep 3, 2021, at 17:11, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

HiAl
How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif
Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Hello there

I’m asking  how can I get what version of firefox I’m using to copy  clipboard  so I can tell you all what version of firefox I have ?  I hope you understand  what I’m asking

Addison

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you wanting a specific version of Firefox for your computer? Generally, Firefox will automatically upgrade about every 6 weeks.

There are ways to reduce this or prevent automatic updates, and there are also ways to download a specific version of Firefox though generally, I would recommend against doing that.

Jonathan C. Cohn

On Sep 3, 2021, at 17:11, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

HiAl

How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif

Addison

Richard Turner

Launch Firefox.

Press insert+control+v

Jaws will speak the version.

If you cannot remember it and want to copy it exactly, after Jaws speaks it, press insert+spacebar, then h for speech history.

Arrow up once or twice then back down and you should hear the last thing in the speech history as the Firefox version number, then use shift+down arrow to select it and then control+c to copy and Control+v to paste.

This is what I got when I did the above steps.

Firefox Version 92.0

HTH,

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

I’m asking  how can I get what version of firefox I’m using to copy  clipboard  so I can tell you all what version of firefox I have ?  I hope you understand  what I’m asking

Addison

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you wanting a specific version of Firefox for your computer? Generally, Firefox will automatically upgrade about every 6 weeks.

There are ways to reduce this or prevent automatic updates, and there are also ways to download a specific version of Firefox though generally, I would recommend against doing that.

Jonathan C. Cohn

On Sep 3, 2021, at 17:11, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

HiAl

How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif

Addison

Hareth

This should work with any program after opening it.
Press and hold insert plus ctrl, and hit the letter V twice quickly
you'd get a text like info to copy.
TC

On Sep 3, 2021, at 17:11, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@gmail.com>
wrote:

HiAl

How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif

Addison

You can press Jaws Key + Control + V twice quickly and the version will already be in the virtual viewer where you can press Control + A to select all and then Control + C to copy.

I’m asking  how can I get what version of firefox I’m using to copy  clipboard  so I can tell you all what version of firefox I have ?  I hope you understand  what I’m asking

Addison

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you wanting a specific version of Firefox for your computer? Generally, Firefox will automatically upgrade about every 6 weeks.

There are ways to reduce this or prevent automatic updates, and there are also ways to download a specific version of Firefox though generally, I would recommend against doing that.

Jonathan C. Cohn

On Sep 3, 2021, at 17:11, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

HiAl

How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

OK Ridchard  and thanks

Addison