From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@gmail.com]
Subject: Jaws2021 Document,email and website
Date: Sunday, June 27, 2021, 3:15 PM
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Hi All

I have desktop and laptop computer windows10  ,When I’m on
document,email and website  I’m trying to right arrow on words each
letter  when I hear the word said lifesaver  when I press right arrow it
not saying letter l I f and etc for example on document ,email and
website  if I’m not sure if I understand the word correctly  and want to
right arrow to each letter  where it can said f for foxtrapand etc .
Does anyone know what I need to to get jaws said each letter ?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Mario
What I'm saying far the email goes it OK for now ,but when I'm on website
on any particular website for example Walmart there are some word I didn't
understand correctly when I'm on the word then I press right arrow to try
to understand the first letter it didn't go on first letter when I right
arrow it took me to another word

tell me if I'm understanding correctly, you want to hear the word
spelled out instead of having to move letter by letter as you navigate
by word?

I have desktop and laptop computer windows10  ,When I’m on
document,email and website  I’m trying to right arrow on words each
letter  when I hear the word said lifesaver  when I press right arrow it
not saying letter l I f and etc for example on document ,email and
website  if I’m not sure if I understand the word correctly  and want to
right arrow to each letter  where it can said f for foxtrapand etc .
Does anyone know what I need to to get jaws said each letter ?

Addison

Mario

so navigating to the right goes to the next word instead of the next character? does this behavior persist if unloading JAWS and then starting JAWS again? before trying this, make sure you know how to start JAWS, either using a hotkey, like pressing control+alt+j, or manually by typing JAWS followed by the version number.

tell me if I'm understanding correctly, you want to hear the word
spelled out instead of having to move letter by letter as you navigate
by word?

I have desktop and laptop computer windows10  ,When I'm on
document,email and website  I'm trying to right arrow on words each
letter  when I hear the word said lifesaver  when I press right arrow it
not saying letter l I f and etc for example on document ,email and
website  if I'm not sure if I understand the word correctly  and want to
right arrow to each letter  where it can said f for foxtrapand etc .
Does anyone know what I need to to get jaws said each letter ?

Addison

.

O.Addison Gethers

Thanks Mario