Topics

moderated jaws2021 back to jaws2020

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All  I didn’t realized  when jaws was asking me if I want to installed the jaws update  this morning in desktop and laptop computer  I thought I was updated the jaws2020 version latest  but didn’t know it was installed jaws2021  where it have already installed but I’m not ready to use jaws2021  right now and want to stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020  !! How can I stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020 ?

Addison

Richard Turner

In Jaws 2021, press Insert+j, tap the alt key.

Arrow down to basic and hit enter.

Tab to Automatically Start Jaws and hit enter

Uncheck the check boxes to start at log on and after log on or set it to never in the combo box.

Tab to OK and press enter, then enter again on the next OK.

Then, insert+f4 to quit jaws.

Now, hit windows+r and type, jaws2020 and hit enter.

Jaws will load.

Again, press insert+j and then tap the alt key and arrow down to basics.

Hit enter and tab to Automatically Start Jaws and hit enter.

Check the check boxes to have it start at log on and after start up, etc.

HTH,

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:52 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: jaws2021 back to jaws2020

Hi All  I didn’t realized  when jaws was asking me if I want to installed the jaws update  this morning in desktop and laptop computer  I thought I was updated the jaws2020 version latest  but didn’t know it was installed jaws2021  where it have already installed but I’m not ready to use jaws2021  right now and want to stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020  !! How can I stop jaws2021  to go back to jaws2020 ?

Addison

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

You can download JAWS 2020  from Freedom Scientific and install it. You can have more than one version installed if you wish. If you don't want to keep both versions, just uninstall 2021.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:52 AM

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you Richard

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws2021 back to jaws2020

In Jaws 2021, press Insert+j, tap the alt key.

Arrow down to basic and hit enter.

Tab to Automatically Start Jaws and hit enter

Uncheck the check boxes to start at log on and after log on or set it to never in the combo box.

Tab to OK and press enter, then enter again on the next OK.

Then, insert+f4 to quit jaws.

Now, hit windows+r and type, jaws2020 and hit enter.

Jaws will load.

Again, press insert+j and then tap the alt key and arrow down to basics.

Hit enter and tab to Automatically Start Jaws and hit enter.

Check the check boxes to have it start at log on and after start up, etc.

HTH,

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

Addison

If you have a license to run Jaws 2021 I would highly recommend you start using it. In today's fast-changing world of Windows updates and changes to the internet and so on there are always improvements to Jaws which are, if not essential, useful.

Addison