Topics

moderated : Jaws2020 monitor message

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Glenn and others Well it's did it again on yesterday evening around 5
p.m. when I heard thunderstorm I shut down the computer then I waited til
the storm calmed down and turns on desktop computer around 7:45 p.m.
yesterday evening so I waited for 15 minute jaws didn't even come on then
I called Mr.James around 8:45 p.m. last night to tell him it did again when
I shut down and turns back on computer that jaws never come back on so he
told me to leave it on and checks it tomorrow (Friday) today when I came on
computer this morning jaws didn't do no talking when my brother came inside
the house to bring breakfast and I asked him does he see anything on the
monitor screen he say No nothing so I called Mr.James and left voicemail he
called me back I told him my brother say there is nothing on the screen
monitor at all that was 12:35 p.m. so I told him I have appt with barber
shop at 1:30 p.m. so he told me when I get back home have my driver to see
if he see anything on monitor screen my driver say No nothing on the screen
so I called Mr.James back so he told me to shut down the computer and turns
it back on then I asked my mom if she see anything on the monitor screen she
say No while Mr.James was stil on the phone with me so Mr.James told me he
will come and will call me when he is at the door . He called me and I let
him inside the house he checked the monitor and said the monitor is good
nothing wrong with it so he said it is the computer so he able to get jaws
to come on he said it's the starter up and able to resolved it and had do
lot of disk cleans up and stay for little while to finished doing
everything then he shut down the computer to see what's happen from there.
So He got it resolved and will come back next week to pick up computer tower
to fix the computer tower.
Addison

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@gmail.com]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 8:13 PM
Subject: Jaws2020 monitor message
Hi All I have jaws2020 and desktop computer windows10 ,well last night
(Tuesday) I was reading email then suddenly jaws was reading message
then it cut off then I said to myself it's sounds like the electricity
power cut off and I feel computer tower is still on then I ask my sister
did the power cut off she say no then I press window + r to type in
jaws2020 however jaws did not come back on !! So I went to press
windows key + m to press alt +f4 arrow down once to restart press enter
the computer never restart then I went back on desktop press alt f4 to
press enter on shut down computer that didn't shut down either so I had
to press the power button on computer tower to turns off the computer .
Well this morning the computer was on but jaws still not saying anything
at all so I have try to reload jaws 2 time it won't come on then my
sister came and try to see if she can see what's going on the windows
screen monitor she told me the monitor is on then few second it's say
no detected signal so she try to restart the computer it won't
restart so she said that she will ask my brother to come over after his
doctor appointment so my brother said there is something on the windows
screen monitor but he can't fix it and say the monitor is not working
. Then this evening around 5:30 p.m. I call Mr.James to ask him when he
came by the house on yesterday with laptop and I was showing him
something on desktop computer did he see anything strange about the
monitor he said no then I went back on desktop computer while he was
still on the phone suddenly jaws start talking then Mr.James said it
probably was jaws doing it when my brother and I have try to reload
jaws it won't come on !! Does anyone have any idea what is the other
way to try to narrow jaws back on ?

Addison