Topics

moderated Jaws2020 Goodle chrome on m.facebook.com

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All  I have desktop and laptop computer window10  and jaws2020 !! I’m getting frustrated when I’m on any of my fb friends stories post when I was reading the stories post when I tried to to selected the devotional from someone post when I press shift+down arrow to selects each line to the end then I press ctrl + c to copy select so  it won’t say nothing  and  when I  was in where  it’s say like showed react  when I press enter on showed react it won’t even open the box where I can arrow down on love to press enter its keep taking me back to the top of the stories   !! Why is jaws not doing something right to copy  with ctrl + c  and not open show react ? What do I need to work this out ?

Addison

Jed Barton

Ah, well i just had the same problem. Let me offer a solution. This
should solve everything.
http://mbasic.facebook.com
That should bring you back to what you know.

Cheers,

Jed

On 10/17/20, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:
Hi All I have desktop and laptop computer window10 and jaws2020 !! I'm
getting frustrated when I'm on any of my fb friends stories post when I was
reading the stories post when I tried to to selected the devotional from
someone post when I press shift+down arrow to selects each line to the end
then I press ctrl + c to copy select so it won't say nothing and when I
was in where it's say like showed react when I press enter on showed
react
it won't even open the box where I can arrow down on love to press enter
its
keep taking me back to the top of the stories !! Why is jaws not doing
something right to copy with ctrl + c and not open show react ? What do I
need to work this out ?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Jed Thanks for the links and do you have the same problem with microsoft edge too?
Addison

[...]

Hi Jed When I went on that links you give me in here this morning then I went to my sister stories page where she post the devotional then I press shift -down arrow to each line to the end then I press ctrl-c its not saying copy selectso why is not copying ? How do I get each line to the end to selected ,is it shift-down arrow ? Also I notice its in microsoft edge website and What is the jaws command keystroke in microsoft edge and google chrome got get website browe links ? I tried press f6 key that doesn't work right to get it to say http/ facebook.com/number
Addison