Topics

moderated Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I have jaws2019  with desktop and laptop computer window10 !!  I have a problem with tag and add recipient in new groups message ,I have about 1,034 friends on fb friend list when I want to either tag or add recipient in post or new groups message !! When I get in the search field to type in a person name who’s on friends list then I press tab to search button press enter then I arrow down after search button then it’s say result  then I arrow down again it’s say no match  then I arrow down to more suggestion press enter then I have to go through lot of pages to find that person to selects it and did another search for next person  I still get the same result saying no match !! What do I need to do fix this problem where I know all of my fb friends is on fb list and search button is not finding them? Does anyone have this problem with jaws?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Oh well I guess nobody have any suggestion or answer for me and I’m still having the same problem .

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:20 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

Hello All I have jaws2019  with desktop and laptop computer window10 !!  I have a problem with tag and add recipient in new groups message ,I have about 1,034 friends on fb friend list when I want to either tag or add recipient in post or new groups message !! When I get in the search field to type in a person name who’s on friends list then I press tab to search button press enter then I arrow down after search button then it’s say result  then I arrow down again it’s say no match  then I arrow down to more suggestion press enter then I have to go through lot of pages to find that person to selects it and did another search for next person  I still get the same result saying no match !! What do I need to do fix this problem where I know all of my fb friends is on fb list and search button is not finding them? Does anyone have this problem with jaws?

Addison

JM Casey

Doesn’t really sound like a problemw tih jaws to me….

But yeah, m.facebook.com is not the most robust interface and a lot of things about it are painful. However typing in search terms should still yield results.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: June 20, 2020 8:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

Oh well I guess nobody have any suggestion or answer for me and I’m still having the same problem .

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

KM Casey Well I hate to go through a lot of suggestion friends pages to find the friend name who I was trying to tag or add recipient  in new groups message  I have to go through about more than 15  suggestion friend page to find the person . I will try to call microsoft disability support to see if they can helps me even though I did send facebook disability  message on regarding about tag and add recipient  and know that I have all of my friend on fb friend list and don’t know why it’s keep saying no match !!

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:16 PM

But yeah, m.facebook.com is not the most robust interface and a lot of things about it are painful. However typing in search terms should still yield results.

Addison

Addison

JM Casey

Yeah, of course, it’s hateful to have to scroll through endless lists – all I can suggest is that you maybe try using the regular facebook site instead and see if you can get any better results with this.

And good luck getting any kind of answer from facebook support, especially regarding m.facebook.com – they don’t care about it at all and it is buggy and poorly maintained, I think.

Sent: June 20, 2020 2:19 PM

KM Casey Well I hate to go through a lot of suggestion friends pages to find the friend name who I was trying to tag or add recipient  in new groups message  I have to go through about more than 15  suggestion friend page to find the person . I will try to call microsoft disability support to see if they can helps me even though I did send facebook disability  message on regarding about tag and add recipient  and know that I have all of my friend on fb friend list and don’t know why it’s keep saying no match !!

Addison

Addison

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

KM Casey I will let you know what microsoft disability support tell me ,I never use www.facebook.com  website  because jaws acted up on there

Addison

Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:46 PM

Yeah, of course, it’s hateful to have to scroll through endless lists – all I can suggest is that you maybe try using the regular facebook site instead and see if you can get any better results with this.

And good luck getting any kind of answer from facebook support, especially regarding m.facebook.com – they don’t care about it at all and it is buggy and poorly maintained, I think.

Addison

Addison

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

KM Casey  Microsoft disability support  lady told me to use google chrome or firefox  browser to go on www.facebook.com  and she showed me in m.facebook.com  website to get tag and add recipient in new groups message  she told me when I type a friend name in search field  press tab to search button press enter  then when the result say no match then shift tab back to friend name  press spacebar tab to search button then shift tab in field to type the friend name then tab then press enter then shift tab to friend name then tab to search button press enter then shift tab to back to friend name then press tab search button not to press enter tab again then the friend name check box not check

Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:46 PM

Addison

Addison

Addison