From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:20 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

Hello All I have jaws2019  with desktop and laptop computer window10 !!  I have a problem with tag and add recipient in new groups message ,I have about 1,034 friends on fb friend list when I want to either tag or add recipient in post or new groups message !! When I get in the search field to type in a person name who’s on friends list then I press tab to search button press enter then I arrow down after search button then it’s say result  then I arrow down again it’s say no match  then I arrow down to more suggestion press enter then I have to go through lot of pages to find that person to selects it and did another search for next person  I still get the same result saying no match !! What do I need to do fix this problem where I know all of my fb friends is on fb list and search button is not finding them? Does anyone have this problem with jaws?

Addison

JM Casey

Doesn’t really sound like a problemw tih jaws to me….

But yeah, m.facebook.com is not the most robust interface and a lot of things about it are painful. However typing in search terms should still yield results.