From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Sohl
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 11:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Itunes

Hi JAWS does not work to well with Itunes unfortunately!

Sent from my windows 10 HP

tina sohl

Thanks for correcting our info Peter. We didn't know that.
Tina

On 8/11/21, Peter Donahue <pdonahue2@satx.rr.com> wrote:
Hello Tony and everyone,

We use JAWS with iTunes all the time. Be sure you have the current
releases of both programs installed on your machine.

Peter Donahue