moderated is there maybe a listt of keyboard shortcuts for using jaws with microsoft team?

Hank William Merchant <hank_w@...>

Hello,

I am really hoping that there is maybe a listt of keyboard shortcuts for using jaws with microsoft team? Any help with this would be so very, very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Milton Ota

Hi,

You can find a list of keyboard commands on the Microsoft Enable website.

You can also get JAWS keyboard commands by using Insert + H while the application is opened.

I am really hoping that there is maybe a listt of keyboard shortcuts for using jaws with microsoft team? Any help with this would be so very, very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Leo

In addition, you can take a look at Doug Lee’s website, and  see if his script for Microsoft Teams makes things easier for you.

Best,

Leo Bado

You can find a list of keyboard commands on the Microsoft Enable website.

You can also get JAWS keyboard commands by using Insert + H while the application is opened.

I am really hoping that there is maybe a listt of keyboard shortcuts for using jaws with microsoft team? Any help with this would be so very, very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Milton Ota

If you are willing to pay, Brian Hartgen also has scripts for JAWS and a training course he conducted. These items are for pay. He accepts Paypal.