From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 9:21 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Is There an E-mail List for J-Dictate Users?

Hi, Everyone.
I bought J-Dictate and have installed it and am now riding around the
learning curve and putting it through its paces. Is there a mailing
list where I can get questions answered? I know that I can write the
developer or call when the company's open, but was wondering what
other options are available for support.

Thanks,
Dani

Dani Pagador

Thanks so much for this, Dean. It wasn't listed in the documentation.

On 6/26/20, Dean Martineau <topdot@...> wrote:
There is a j-say list which takes j-dictate questions and discussion. It is
low-traffic. You can join by writing to <j-say-subscribe@...>