moderated Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

tele1974@...

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

I can recommend a program called SnapDownloader. There was some cost to this software, but unlike many of the web-based converters, your system will not regard this as a potential virus.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible  with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

There are many online ones which are accessible, I once had one which I think was called 4K Video converter or something like that and it worked fine as well, but I am pretty sure it wasn't free.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Why would a system consider a web-based converter as a virus, it's just a web page, you paste in the address of the YouTube video you want to convert, select the format you want to convert it to and it then does it, when done there typically would be a link to download the converted file.

I can recommend a program called SnapDownloader. There was some cost to this software, but unlike many of the web-based converters, your system will not regard this as a potential virus.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible  with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

I don’t know the answer to the “why” question here. I just know that it happens way too often with the antivirus I am using.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

[...]

Monica S

Hi, there is also pontes media downloader.