moderated Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

tele1974@...

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

I can recommend a program called SnapDownloader. There was some cost to this software, but unlike many of the web-based converters, your system will not regard this as a potential virus.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tele1974@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible  with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

There are many online ones which are accessible, I once had one which I think was called 4K Video converter or something like that and it worked fine as well, but I am pretty sure it wasn't free.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tele1974@gmail.com
Sent: September 1, 2021 8:18 AM

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Why would a system consider a web-based converter as a virus, it's just a web page, you paste in the address of the YouTube video you want to convert, select the format you want to convert it to and it then does it, when done there typically would be a link to download the converted file.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: September 1, 2021 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Greetings:

I can recommend a program called SnapDownloader. There was some cost to this software, but unlike many of the web-based converters, your system will not regard this as a potential virus.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible  with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

I don’t know the answer to the “why” question here. I just know that it happens way too often with the antivirus I am using.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 9:31 AM

Why would a system consider a web-based converter as a virus, it's just a web page, you paste in the address of the YouTube video you want to convert, select the format you want to convert it to and it then does it, when done there typically would be a link to download the converted file.

Sent: September 1, 2021 8:22 AM

Greetings:

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Monica S

Hi, there is also pontes media downloader.

Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:18 AM

Richard Turner

Here is the info for Ponties Media Downloader. I tis completely free.
Copy the URL to your clipboard, Run Ponties Media Downloader, you should hear a tone, as it recognizes the link in your clipboard, tab to source format, I always leave it on best source format, then tab to the download format and you can arrow up or down through the various options. You can even download the original video or in several video formats. Of course, mp3 and m4a are there as well.
It goes into its own folder if you allowed it to create one, the path on my system is: "C:\Users\Test\Documents\Pontes Media Downloader"
Here is the info and links:
Pontes Media Downloader, a simple media downloader
Since 11 September 2013, Pontes Media Downloader was installed 53956 times
Since 29 October 2014 there were 5303339 tracks and 269051 playlists downloaded using Pontes Media Downloader.

December 29'th, 2020
Version 3.2 includes visual themes, keyboard shortcuts for the downloads table and a lot of bug fixes. Interface upgraded to Java 11 (OpenJfx).

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Windows (32 bit and 64 bit, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_install_v3.exe

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Mac OsX (Portable appimage, 64 bit, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_v3_osx.zip

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Linux (64 bit .deb, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/pmd_3_amd64.deb

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." - Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 8:18 AM

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most of the ones that I've tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I'm looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Kenny Nikolausson

Hi.

I know two web services which do that you request.

www.loader.to

and

www.ytmp3.cc

In the first one, you can paste a link to both a video or a playlist and then convert the whole one into a zip-file. In the second one you only can paste a video url and then convert it to either mp3 och mp4.

Good luck.

Have a nice day.

/Kenny

Från: tele1974@...
Skickat: den 1 september 2021 17:17
Till: main@jfw.groups.io
Ämne: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Milton Ota

Hello,

I use a web based Youtube to MP3 converter. It is very accessible and free. Though, it has a subscription base, one can use it for free. Using the free version you have a size limit of the Youtube file/link you are converting. Here is the website:

https://ytmp3.cc/en13/

Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:22 AM

Greetings:

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Marty Hutchings

Pontes works good for me.  Totally accessible.

On 9/1/2021 10:52 AM, Monica S wrote:
Hi, there is also pontes media downloader.

Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:18 AM

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings
BOLD Secretary, Program Director and VIP Liaison
(262) 605-8981
mhutchings152730@gmail.com
www.wisconsinbold.com

Timothy Appleby

Hi there. To answer your question, there is a program called Pontes Media Downloader, it's pretty simple to use, you would choose your format to convert to then, start the download, the folder defaults to your documents folder, you can change that in the settings on the app itself to a folder you want your converted files to point to.

The program can be downloaded here: https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_install_v3.exe

I hope this information helps you in the end.

Tim Appleby

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Try Pontes media Downloader.  A search on google will yield results.  Cheers!

On 1/9/2021 11:22 pm, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
There are many online ones which are accessible, I once had one which I think was called 4K Video converter or something like that and it worked fine as well, but I am pretty sure it wasn't free.

Richard Turner

I sent this earlier, not sure it went through with the links to the three different operating systems on which Ponties Media Downloader will work:
Here is the info for Ponties Media Downloader. I tis completely free.
Copy the URL to your clipboard, Run Ponties Media Downloader, you should hear a tone, as it recognizes the link in your clipboard, tab to source format, I always leave it on best source format, then tab to the download format and you can arrow up or down through the various options. You can even download the original video or in several video formats. Of course, mp3 and m4a are there as well.
It goes into its own folder if you allowed it to create one, the path on my system is: "C:\Users\Test\Documents\Pontes Media Downloader"
Here is the info and links:
Pontes Media Downloader, a simple media downloader Since 11 September 2013, Pontes Media Downloader was installed 53956 times Since 29 October 2014 there were 5303339 tracks and 269051 playlists downloaded using Pontes Media Downloader.

December 29'th, 2020
Version 3.2 includes visual themes, keyboard shortcuts for the downloads table and a lot of bug fixes. Interface upgraded to Java 11 (OpenJfx).

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Windows (32 bit and 64 bit, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_install_v3.exe

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Mac OsX (Portable appimage, 64 bit, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_v3_osx.zip

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Linux (64 bit .deb, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/pmd_3_amd64.deb

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." - Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 5:13 PM

Hi.  Try Pontes media Downloader.  A search on google will yield results.  Cheers!

On 1/9/2021 11:22 pm, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of
tele1974@gmail.com

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert
YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most
of the ones that I've tried have a pretty poor interface for us.
Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I'm looking for highest
quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Here's the stand alone desktop application I referred to earlier.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wug6znihtv14ejm/Pontes_Media_Downloader_Install_v2.exe?dl=1 which you could use quite effectively.

1.  download and install the application from the given link.

2.  Go to the channel whose video you are interested to download and keep.

3.  Copy the video's  link.

4.  press Ctrl+Escape to get to your windows search box and type Pontes.

5. the application will open, landing you on the edit box that has the link you copied readily pasted in it.

6.  Tab once to the Convert combo box and choose the format into which you want to convert your video. the default is to download the original video as is.  Press the down arrow key until you find the format you want.

7.  Tab once more to download the video as your desired format.  Your download will be storred in C:\Users\Name\Documents\Pontes Media Downloader, which you can readily access through the This Pc window and choosing the Document folder.  If you want to relocate the downloaded items into another folder, press tab once more past the download button before you start your download to the edit box that lists the default location as stated above.  Just delete the default and choose your relocation folder, or tab once more to the brows button to relocate.

Hope this helps.  Cheers!

On 1/9/2021 11:24 pm, Kenny Nikolausson wrote:

Hi.

I know two web services which do that you request.

www.loader.to

and

www.ytmp3.cc

In the first one, you can paste a link to both a video or a playlist and then convert the whole one into a zip-file. In the second one you only can paste a video url and then convert it to either mp3 och mp4.

Good luck.

Have a nice day.

/Kenny

Från: tele1974@...
Skickat: den 1 september 2021 17:17
Till: main@jfw.groups.io
Ämne: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

tele1974@...

Thank you to everyone! You guys are awesome! I’m going to try some of these tonight. So much appreciate it. Kurt

David Diamond

I’ve gone back to onlinevideoconverter.com.  After I was told it is not obsolete like I thought.  I thought it had been discontinued. 

Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 8:33 PM

Thank you to everyone! You guys are awesome! I’m going to try some of these tonight. So much appreciate it. Kurt