moderated Is there a substitute key, for the windows FNE key?

Albert Cutolo

Good morning everyone,

My girlfriend has a Logitech wireless  keyboard  that she uses with her HP. Laptop  computer. However, this particular keyboard, doesn’t have a windows FNE key on it where in order for her too raise the volume, she would have too press both  the FNE    key and the F7 key too increase the volume level.  My question is, is there another key that she can use too substitute for this purpose?  She’s using Jaws 2021, and the latest windows 10.

Any and all help and suggestions and advice will be much appreciated,

Al

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

She can use the Jaws commands:

Jaws Key + Spacebar followed by V and then J - this will raise Jaws volume

Jaws Key + Spacebar followed by V and then S - this will raise system volume

My girlfriend has a Logitech wireless  keyboard  that she uses with her HP. Laptop  computer. However, this particular keyboard, doesn’t have a windows FNE key on it where in order for her too raise the volume, she would have too press both  the FNE    key and the F7 key too increase the volume level.  My question is, is there another key that she can use too substitute for this purpose?  She’s using Jaws 2021, and the latest windows 10.

Any and all help and suggestions and advice will be much appreciated,

Al

Chris

You can configure the touchpad gestures to adjust volume

Look under settings > devices > touchpad > advanced gesture configuration

My girlfriend has a Logitech wireless  keyboard  that she uses with her HP. Laptop  computer. However, this particular keyboard, doesn’t have a windows FNE key on it where in order for her too raise the volume, she would have too press both  the FNE    key and the F7 key too increase the volume level.  My question is, is there another key that she can use too substitute for this purpose?  She’s using Jaws 2021, and the latest windows 10.

Any and all help and suggestions and advice will be much appreciated,

Al

Dave Durber

Ceigard:

The JAWS commands you listed, do not increase/decrease the JAWS or system volume, they take you to 2 windows, where you can use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW, to raise and lower the JAWS or system volume. Once you have set either volume to the level you want, you press the ESC key, to close either window.

Dave

On Sat, Nov 6, 2021 at 12:52 AM, Albert Cutolo wrote:
Logitech wireless  keyboard
-
Model number?

    ~ William Plomer