From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 4:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: is there a place that sells Microsoft office home and business at a discounted price?

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Tim Ford

Bonanza.com is the place to go.  It is reliable and like Amazon, will intervene with its sellers if there is any delay.  I bought Office 2013 Pro for $35 just last month.  It has the lowest prices I see anywhere on used software.

Tim

Ebay, it is the only place I know  of at this moment.

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Jim Rawls

Thanks. Jim

Bonanza.com is the place to go.  It is reliable and like Amazon, will intervene with its sellers if there is any delay.  I bought Office 2013 Pro for $35 just last month.  It has the lowest prices I see anywhere on used software.

Tim

Ebay, it is the only place I know  of at this moment.

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Van Lant, Robin

Glad to know of Bonanza.  I bought my copy of Office 2016 on eBay.

Bonanza.com is the place to go.  It is reliable and like Amazon, will intervene with its sellers if there is any delay.  I bought Office 2013 Pro for $35 just last month.  It has the lowest prices I see anywhere on used software.

Tim

Ebay, it is the only place I know  of at this moment.

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

David Diamond

For a laugh I enquired about office 2019 and it directed me to E-bay.  It was an adventure unto itself because I had to tell it to ship to and from Canada.  The hardest part was having to tell it I needed the currency in CAD not British pounds. If I registered would it always be this much trouble?

Bonanza.com is the place to go.  It is reliable and like Amazon, will intervene with its sellers if there is any delay.  I bought Office 2013 Pro for $35 just last month.  It has the lowest prices I see anywhere on used software.

Tim

eBay, it is the only place I know  of at this moment.

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

If you go to eBay.ca you don't have any of these issues, it's just a straight forward online purchase just as from any other place such as Amazon, Best Buy etc.

For a laugh I enquired about office 2019 and it directed me to E-bay.  It was an adventure unto itself because I had to tell it to ship to and from Canada.  The hardest part was having to tell it I needed the currency in CAD not British pounds. If I registered would it always be this much trouble?

Bonanza.com is the place to go.  It is reliable and like Amazon, will intervene with its sellers if there is any delay.  I bought Office 2013 Pro for $35 just last month.  It has the lowest prices I see anywhere on used software.

Tim

eBay, it is the only place I know  of at this moment.

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

David Diamond

What are the safe guards for me though if the item is defective?  I’m not trying to be a protagonist, I just don’t won’t to be stuck with junk. There are lots of cases where ones have taken the money and ran.

If you go to eBay.ca you don't have any of these issues, it's just a straight forward online purchase just as from any other place such as Amazon, Best Buy etc.

For a laugh I enquired about office 2019 and it directed me to E-bay.  It was an adventure unto itself because I had to tell it to ship to and from Canada.  The hardest part was having to tell it I needed the currency in CAD not British pounds. If I registered would it always be this much trouble?

Bonanza.com is the place to go.  It is reliable and like Amazon, will intervene with its sellers if there is any delay.  I bought Office 2013 Pro for $35 just last month.  It has the lowest prices I see anywhere on used software.

Tim

eBay, it is the only place I know  of at this moment.

Hi all, I am running jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Buyer Beware is all I can say. But each eBay listing will say what condition the item is in, e.g. New, Used like New etc., and there should also be information regarding return policy and insurance.