moderated is please Microsoft Team yes or no very jaws2022 user friendly?

Hank William Merchant

Good morning,

Wondering please if the Microsoft Team software is yes or no very jaws2022 user friendly? Also could someone maybe please tell me if there is maybe a list out there I can get that lists the shortcut keys to using Microsoft Team with jaws 2022? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very, very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank

Milton Ota

Hi,

Check the Microsoft Accessibility / Teams page at:

https://support.office.com/article/accessibility-overview-of-microsoft-teams-2d4009e7-1300-4766-87e8-7a217496c3d5

Freedom Scientific has done a Webinar Training on using Microsoft Teams. You can find the archeive at:

https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/microsoft-teams-and-jaws-beyond-the-basics/

https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/microsoft-teams-and-jaws/

The last place I would recommend is Hartgen Consultancy. Brian has done a webinar that is available for purchase along with scripts that he has developed. There is a charge for the webinar recordings and scripts. You can find them Here:

http://www.hartgen.org/teams

Cohn, Jonathan

The list of Teams shortcuts is available at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/keyboard-shortcuts-for-microsoft-teams-2e8e2a70-e8d8-4a19-949b-4c36dd5292d2

There is also a set of additional JAWS scripts for Teams available from Doug Lee:
https://dlee.org/teams/

Jonathan

Sean Murphy

AS much as I like Dugs scripts. I don't think they should be used as we are
masking the issues Microsoft teams. Instead we should be forcing Microsoft
to fix the issues. This is a web tool and is easy to fix. In fact, web apps
suck full stop.

Sean

The list of Teams shortcuts is available at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/keyboard-shortcuts-for-microsoft-
teams-2e8e2a70-e8d8-4a19-949b-4c36dd5292d2

There is also a set of additional JAWS scripts for Teams available from Doug
Lee:
https://dlee.org/teams/

Jonathan

Hank William Merchant

Hello back,

Firstly, thanks so very, very much for all the very helpful replies so far including the below info that I have received to my inquiry email asking if there is a list of shortcut keys for using microsoft team with jaws and my email: is microsoft team user friendly with jaws.

When I just a few minutes ago clicked on the following web page link below to see a list of team shortcuts, I got the error message: page not found.

The list of Teams shortcuts is available at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/keyboard-shortcuts-for-microsoft-
teams-2e8e2a70-e8d8-4a19-949b-4c36dd5292d2

Again thanks very, very much for all the very helpful replies that I have received thus far to my is there a list of shortcut keys for using microsoft team with jaws2022 and my email: is microsoft team user friendly with jaws.

Kindest regards,

Hank